Applicable from May, 2020
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE and vendor information
PARCO DELLA STANDIANA S.R.L. a socio unico (HEREINAFTER, "PARCO DELLA STANDIANA"). Parco della Standiana with registered office in Savio 48125 (RA) – I – Strada Statale 16 Adriatica Km 162, business register (Reg. Imp. Ravenna) N. 02917670172 VAT N. 01285660393 is the owner of the domain <mirabilandia.it>, including the website https://www.mirabilandia.it/ (the "Website") and its contents as well as of the Mirabilandia Mobile Application (“App”).
Please note that products and services offered on the Website and the App shall be sold by Parco della Standiana who is, therefore responsible for the sale and/or management of all products and/or services related to Mirabilandia and Mirabeach Parks, pursuant to these standard terms and conditions of purchase (the "Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase").
The e-mail address of PARCO DELLA STANDIANA is firstname.lastname@example.org – e-mail PEC email@example.com
Customer Services: +39 0544 561156. Call charges will not exceed the basic interprovincial rate.
You may also contact Customer Services at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. standard terms and conditions of purchase
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase shall apply to the purchase by the consumer (“User” or “You”), as defined by the Italian Consumer Code as enacted by the Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, of September 6, 2005 (“Consumer Code”), of products and services offered on the Website and on the App sold by Parco della Standiana.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase have been drawn up in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree N. 70/2003, of April 9, 2004, on information society services and electronic commerce (“E-Commerce Law”) and the Consumer Code.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase are accessible at any time on the Website and on the App and can be printed and/or stored by the User, as provided by art. 12 of the E-Commerce Law and art. 51 of the Consumer Code.
3. PRE-PURCHASE INFORMATION
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase set out the general conditions applicable to purchase, through the Website and the App, of tickets for the admission (“Tickets”) to Mirabilandia and Mirabeach leisure parks (individually the “Park”, together the “Parks”) owned by Parco della Standiana, as well as any other services available on the Website and on the App.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase do not apply to the “Hotel + Park” package offered by Parco della Standiana’s Tour Operator Travelmix S.r.l.; said purchase will be regulated by Travelmix S.r.l.’s separate terms and conditions of purchase.
The User can consult the different types of Tickets offered by Parco della Standiana, including their specific details, available for online purchase at the following section of the Website. Please note that Tickets and services are issued for a specific date and/ or period indicated in the purchase process. [ https://mirabeach.mirabilandia.it/calendario-e-tariffe/tariffe; https://www.mirabilandia.it/en/calendario-e-tariffe/tariffe ]
The prices of the Tickets and services offered by Parco della Standiana are indicated in euro and the value of any applicable promotions and discounts will be specified at all times on the Website and the App. When making a purchase, the total price will be broken down into any discounts/promotions applied (as the case may be), charges payable by the User, and other additional costs for ancillary services or use of different means of payment.
Browsing the information contained on the Website and the App is free of charge.
By purchasing any Ticket or any other service offered on the Website and the App, the User confirms to have carefully read the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as well as any applicable Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase, and to accept its content in full, particularly, (i) the information contained on the Website, (ii) the general information on the product catalog and (iii) the information on any other products or services available on the Website. To this end, the User declares that the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as well as any applicable Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase, are adequate for him to give a valid and informed consent to any purchases.
The User’s rights and obligations during and after the purchase are subject to these Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase and any relevant Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase, and to the General Park Rules.
The User hereby declares to have the required capacity to be bound by these Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, to use and, as the case may be, to make purchases on the Website and on the App subject to the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase applicable from time to time and which the User declares to know, understand and accept in full. Purchases of Tickets or other services, either for personal use or for the use by third parties, are made under the User’s responsibility.
3.1 Purchase Procedure
To purchase any of the Tickets or any other service available on the Website or on the App, the User must follow the instructions given in every step of the purchase process under the “Ticket Office” section (“Ticket Office”) of the Website and provide all requested information.
Prior to the purchase, the Website will inform the User of the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase applicable to the Ticket or to the service.
Before placing any purchase order, the User must expressly flag the relevant box in sign of full understanding and acceptance of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase and any other special conditions, as applicable.
Note that children less than 1 meter tall are entitled to free admission to the Parks and do not require a Ticket; however, admission to some of the attractions may be limited to them due to the requested minimum age or height.
3.2 Registration and creation of customer account on the website
In order to conclude the purchase of a ticket or a service from the Website, it is necessary for the User to create his/her own account.
Registration and use of the customer account require the User to provide Parco della Standiana Srl with his/her personal data, some of which are mandatory (i.e. those marked in the input mask).
Therefore, in this case, we process the User's personal data to:
(i) allow you to create your customer account and purchase Parks tickets and services;
(ii) verify your profile in case of any changes in personal data in your customer account;
(iii) to send you communications regarding events for which you have purchased tickets and/or services.
To this purpose, the processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 par. 1 letter b) and f) of the GDPR, i.e. in accordance with our legitimate interest as well as for the purpose of the execution of the contract for the purchase of tickets and services.
Parco della Standiana Srl reserves the right, in any case, to allow access to the service exclusively to Users who have previously successfully completed the registration procedure at www.mirabilandia.it. In this case, upon completion of the registration procedure, the User will receive by e-mail an identification name ("Login") and a personal access password ("Password"). We point out that the procedure for confirming the purchase requires the authentication system via OTP*.
The Login and Password are personal and cannot be transferred or given to third parties. The User will be fully responsible for all operations performed using their Login and Password and it will therefore be the User's obligation to keep these data strictly confidential and secret by giving immediate notice to Parco della Standiana Srl in case of their use without authorization from the User.
Parco della Standiana Srl cannot be held responsible in any way for any incorrect or illegitimate use of Login and Password made by the User or by any third party where this is not due to its own fault.
*What does the acronym OTP mean? The acronym OTP means "One Time Password" or "password valid only once." The password in question, which is needed to validate the purchase is received on your mobile phone via SMS.
The OTP code is therefore a disposable password, valid only for a single login session or transaction, which guarantees high-security standards and solves the problems associated with the use of the traditional password, this is because the code that is generated is actually unassailable, as the OTP that is sent, follows an algorithm that creates a random number and its duration is very limited in time (generally the OTP code expires after 30 seconds).
The code received via SMS on your smartphone will only be valid for a single confirmation session at the time it is generated and entered.
As anticipated, the code has a limited time validity, it will have to be entered in the appropriate box to confirm the purchase of the product or service and used within the time limit to prevent it from expiring and a new one having to be requested.
3.3 Documentation and language
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase are accessible at any time in the on-line PURCHASE section of the PARQUES REUNIDOS Website. Please feel free to print and save a copy.
Upon completing your purchase, the Website will redirect you to a purchase confirmation page. The correct completion of the purchase will be confirmed via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by the User at the end of the purchase. The confirmation e-mail will contain the Ticket with a unique code. The Ticket must be presented, in paper or digital format, at the turnstiles of the Park. Damaged Tickets or Tickets that have been tampered with will be void.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail once the purchase is completed, please contact Customer Service at +39 0544 561156 or via email at email@example.com.
By issuing the Ticket, all the requirements for the provision of invoice replacement documents shall be deemed to have been fulfilled.
Upon completion of the online purchase, and once the appropriate Ticket has been issued, no changes or refunds will be admitted except in the circumstances expressly stated in the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase and/or in the applicable regulations. Please contact the Customer Service at +39 0544 561156 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase are written in English and the purchase process will be completed in this language.
3.4 Admission to the Parks
The Ticket must be presented, in paper or digital format, at the turnstiles of the relevant Park. Damaged Tickets or Tickets that have been tampered with will be void. Tickets are only valid for the specific date selected at the time of the purchase of the Ticket and shown on the Ticket itself, or in case of seasonal Tickets, for the relevant season period.
If the User has bought Tickets valid for admission for 2 or 3 consecutive dates, said Tickets will need to be validated in accordance to procedure illustrated at the following link.
The Ticket purchased online is personal. The Ticket purchased through the Website will indicate the name of the purchaser, nonetheless entrance to the Park will be regularly granted also to ticket holders whose name does not correspond to the one printed on the ticket itself. Upon request, an employee at the park entrance may request to exhibit a photo ID.
The Ticket for Mirabilandia grants access to all available attractions, shows, and to the new Ducati World area; it does not include admission to Legends of Dead Town, Ducati World's Motion Sphere Simulators and Mirabeach (unless expressly indicated in the Ticket). [Note: Please confirm].
The Ticket to Mirabeach grants access to all attractions and to the use of sun umbrellas and sunbeds, subject to availability. The Ticket for Mirabeach does not grant access to Mirabilandia.
The Ticket admission fee does not extend to food and refreshment services present inside the Parks, to gift shops, or to other products and services not expressly identified at the time of the purchase.
3.5 Technical means
The Website is equipped to alert you to any errors made when entering your data in the on-screen forms shown during the purchase process.
3.6. Amendment of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase
3.7. Changes and refunds. "Cooling-off".
Unless expressly stated in the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase of your product and/or service, no exchanges or refunds will be accepted for products with a specific "use by" date or period, in accordance with the provisions of Article 59 letter n) of the Consumer Code.
In other words, by purchasing the Tickets or other services the User accepts that because of the specific characteristics of this product no right of withdrawal ("cooling-off") applies to the purchase.
3.8. Price and method of payment.
The price of your chosen Ticket or services is shown before the purchase and includes any applicable taxes.
The Website supports the following payment methods: credit card, Amazon pay and PayPal.
Parco della Standiana guarantees that it has appropriate measures in place and that such measures comply with current technology security standards, such as "Verisign". Access to transactional services and services involving the collection of personal data is done in a secure environment using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with 128-bit high security encryption. The secure server establishes a connection so that information is sent encrypted. This ensures that any content transmitted is only intelligible to the "client" computer and the Parco della Standiana server. Users can verify they are in a secure environment if a closed padlock appears in the status bar of their browser. The security of the Parco della Standiana servers is guaranteed by a certificate issued by VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that Users communicate their data to a server of Parco della Standiana and not to an impersonating third party.
As part of its commitment to fraud prevention, Parco della Standiana will cooperate with any payment platforms used for the purchase of products available on the Website, and with the competent authorities by providing information on any transaction as may be necessary, subject at all times to strict compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
3.9 Incorporation of the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase and the Operating Rules.
By purchasing any product on the Website, you accept the Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase applicable to the Products and services purchased, and the Park's operating rules, which can be found at this link. Please read them carefully before proceeding with the purchase.
4. COMPLAINTS AND INFORMATIONS
Any complaint in relation to your purchase or information request may be addressed to:
Parco della Standiana Srl – S.S. 16 Adriatica km 162 – 48125 Savio (RA).
Servizio clienti: +39 0544 561156 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Your claim will be accepted and examined internally in the shortest delay possible.
5. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase and the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase are regulated by the Italian law.
Any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these Standard Terms & Conditions of Purchase is subject to the jurisdiction of the place where the User resides or where he/she has elected domicile.
The User, residing in a member state of the European Union other than Italy, may also have access, for any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase and the Special Terms and Conditions of Purchase to the European procedure established for small claims, by Regulation (EC) No 861/2007 of the Council, of 11 July 2007, provided that the value of the dispute does not exceed, excluding interest, fees and expenses, Euro 2,000.00. The text of the regulations is available on the website www.eur-lex.europa.eu.
In any case, the User has the right to refer the dispute arising from these conditions to the competent ordinary judge, as well as the possibility, where applicable, to initiate an out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to consumer relations through the procedures referred to in Part V, Title II – bis of the Consumer Code.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO admission tickets PURCHASED online (open day)
- Your Ticket allows access to the Park or Parks specified at the time of the purchase online.
- Please do not tear, tamper with or photocopy your Ticket. In any of these circumstances, you may be refused admission to the Park.
- You may access the Park directly by showing the turnstiles staff your paper Ticket or the QR Code sent through the purchase confirmation e-mail.
- If you make a mistake when purchasing a Ticket on the Website the Mirabilandia or on the App (e.g., you purchase tickets for the wrong date, or you purchase reduced admission tickets instead of general admission tickets) you must make the appropriate change at the Park's ticket offices on the effective date of visit and pay the difference of price, if there is any.
- Your Ticket will be valid for the date or period shown and during the opening hours listed on the Park's website.
- Each Ticket has a unique control barcode that allows ONLY ONE ACCESS to the Park. Once validated, your ticket cannot be used at a later date, except for Tickets valid for 2 or 3 consecutive dates.
- The access to the Park for tickets valid the 2nd or 3rd consecutive day must be validated at the dedicated totems during the first visit day, before leaving the Park.
- If you need to temporarily leave the Park, you must contact the access staff or the Customer Service Office to arrange a new access to the Park. If you leave the Park without notice, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- If you have purchased a ticket subject to special conditions (people over 60; children) you must prove your eligibility at the time of access by showing an official document (ID card, disability card, etc.).
- The entrance ticket, once validated at the turnstiles, it is not refundable. Please keep your ticket during your stay in the Park and show it to any employee upon request.
- Resale of tickets to third parties is prohibited.
- For maintenance reasons or shortage of electic energy some attractions may not be available during your visit date, or in case of inclement weather (rain, low temperatures) some attractions may be closed for safety reasons. In these cases, the ticket is not refundable, not even partially.
- You are informed that the Park may be closed due to inclement weather or for reasons of park capacity, safety or public health. PARCO DELLA STANDIANA will endeavor to give as much advance notice as possible via the Website and official profiles on social networks and will offer you a new date for using your Ticket or any fair remedy.
- The Park Operating Rules are hereby incorporated by reference.
- The purchase and use of any item available online means your acceptance of the online purchase terms and conditions, and your acceptance of the Park Operating Rules.
7. SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ONLINE MENUS
8. SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO "Flash Pass" PURCHASES
This product is an add-on and, therefore, is NOT included as part of the Park’s Ticket admission fee.
- The Flash Pass is a "time-saver" system that, through the purchase and usage of a bracelet of card – allows its owner to shorten waiting times of the main by using a privileged access.
- Flash Pass, if purchased online, are usable only on the chosen date. No changes or refunds will be allowed pursuant to Article 59 of Italian Legislative Decree, enacting the Italian Consumer Code. In other words, no right of withdrawal ("cooling-off") applies to this type of product.
- Flash Pass, if purchased online, must be collected, while showing prove document of purchase, at the cash desks or at the Customer Service point inside the Park.
- Failure to wear your wristband correctly placed on your wrist will result in your access to the rides being refused.
- Please use the Flash Pass special gates to skip the queue of those who do not have a Flash Pass.
- Please note that in rides where access is shared with disabled people, these will always have preferential access.
- Damaged and/or tampered cards and wristbands are not returnable.
- The Flash Pass is subject to availability. The number of daily available passes is limited.
- To allow both queue lines (regular and Flash Pass) to be cleared by the Park closing time, access to the attractions may be closed in advance.
- Here below you find the features of each kind of Flash Pass available:
A. Flash Pass Mini
The Flash Pass Mini offers shorter waiting times for 10 selected rides (only once per ride) out of the following 14 rides the following rides are included: Aquila Tonante, Bicisauro, Brontocars, Casa Matta, Diavel Ring, Eldorado Falls, Flying Arturo, Torri Geronimo, Katun, Master Thai, Raptotana, Reptilium, Rio Bravo, Scrambler Run.
The Flash Pass is valid for only one access for each ride. It does not entitle you to choose your ride seat preference. The Flash Pass card is not personal and may be transferred.
B. Flash Pass Regular
The Flash Pass Regular offers shorter waiting times at the list of selected rides available here (only once per ride).
The Flash Pass does not entitle you to choose your ride seat preference.
The Flash Pass is not personal and may be transferred.
C. Flash Pass Gold
The Flash Pass Gold offers shorter waiting times at the list of selected rides available here.
The Flash Pass allows unlimited access to the rides listed above. The Flash Pass does not entitle you to choose your ride seat preference. The Flash Pass is personal and non-transferable.
9. SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO “EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE” PURCHASES
This service is an add-on and, therefore is NOT included as part of the Park’s ticket admission fee or Annual Pass.