GENERAL REGULATIONS OF MIRABILANDIA PARK
1. Public safety rules concerning the access and time spent by people inside Mirabilandia Park
1.1 In implementation of the measures to be adopted by order of the public safety authority (Prefettura di Ravenna - Fasc. 2015/9095/ Area 1/O.S.P.), in order to guarantee safe conditions in the areas intended for public gathering, the Management of Mirabilandia Park - Parco della Standiana s.r.l. - has adopted the following Regulations, with which public visitors must comply when accessing and spending time inside the Park:
• People and their clothing, bags, backpacks and any other objects may be subjected to security checks and inspections at the entrance, before entering the Park, and inside the Park, also by means of metal detector-type equipment. Security checks and inspections mean (1) limited checks on the visitor, in order to ascertain the possible presence of objects potentially likely to offend or injure the safety of others or to damage property and objects, (2) the inspection of bags, backpacks, pouches, cases etc., and other personal objects in the visitor’s possession, including through the use of metal detectors. By requesting access to the Park and/or purchasing an admission ticket, the visitor accepts without reservation that security checks will be carried out on his/her person, clothes, backpacks, containers, bags or other objects held by him/her, in compliance with the law and the provisions of these Regulations. The Management of Mirabilandia reserves the right to prohibit entry to people intending to prevent the above-mentioned checks and inspections and reserves the right to report the facts to the competent Authority.
• Access to the Park is not allowed to people with bulky objects such as, for example, trolleys, cool bags, suitcases, wheelie cases, with the exception of pushchairs, prams or the like for transporting children or the disabled, and to holders of entrance tickets issued by Mirabilandia Vacanze. It follows that the Park reserves the right to restrict access to any type of bag, suitcase or other container as well as its contents.
• Bags, pouches, backpacks and objects of any kind must not be left unattended and if this happens they shall be placed in the designated unattended storage areas at the attractions or at the Customer Service Desk. Objects found unattended or unsupervised will be checked by Park staff and taken to the Customer Service Desk, from where they can be collected. In this case, the rightful owner of such objects may not make any claim or demand against the Park.
• Anybody in the possession of weapons, knives, sticks or other offensive instruments, even if only potential, and anyone with alcoholic beverages, drugs and/or narcotics, people in disguise or with a covered face shall not be allowed to enter or spend time inside the Park.
• Anybody in the possession of weapons, knives, metal cutlery, glass bottles, canned drinks, sticks or other offensive instruments, even if only potential, and anyone with alcoholic beverages, drugs and/or narcotics, people in disguise or with a covered face shall not be allowed to enter or spend time inside the Park.
2. Responsibility of Guests
2.1 Guests must (i) READ AND FOLLOW the regulations, warnings, recommendations and enjoy the Park, its attractions and premises in a proper and safe manner, and (ii) FOLLOW all instructions and directions given by the Park staff.
2.2 Guests who come with dependants who, for reasons of age and/or disability, cannot adequately read or understand the regulations, the written or oral warnings and/or recommendations or the instructions and indications also provided by the Park's staff, must ensure that these are adequately explained to them. Park staff are available to provide information or requests for clarification.
2.3 Guests must act responsibly for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of their dependants, other visitors and Park employees.
3. Conditions of use of attractions
3.1 WARNING! Please check your physical and emotional condition before enjoying the attractions.
3.2 The park's attractions and other areas and facilities can provide our visitors with wonderful memories and exciting fun! But water attractions and water areas can also be adrenaline-pumping activities that put your body under stress through different forces (centrifugal and centripetal), speed, fast and unpredictable movements, which can push you in different directions and can cause, among other things, muscle tension and stress in your neck and back, an increase in heart rate and blood pressure.
3.3 It is therefore very important that you and your family members do not use the attractions or participate in any activities if you are under the influence of alcohol, any medication or any other substance that may compromise your health, senses, mental awareness, reflexes and coordination.
3.4 Do not use any attraction or participate in any activity if you are (or suspect you may be) pregnant, have, have had or believe you have any medical condition, pre-existing health problem or injury, including but not limited to heart, neurological problem, muscle, back, neck, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, brain, eyes, ears, or any other illness or injury that may be triggered or aggravated by use of the attraction or participation in the activity.
3.5 Only you can determine whether you or your dependants are physically and mentally fit to safely use an attraction or take part in any other activity.
3.6 Only you can determine whether you or your dependants are fit and healthy enough to use a particular attraction or perform a certain activity in the park.
3.7 The Park cannot guarantee your health and that of your family members in the event of behaviour that goes beyond what is stated in these regulations.
3.8 Remember that you accept the risks involved in enjoying any attraction or activity you choose to participate in. If you have any questions, our staff will be happy to help you.
4. General Rules
4.1 Before purchasing the ticket, guests must find out about any problems related to crowds, weather conditions or any technical problems that could limit the operation of one or more attractions and the general enjoyment of the Park and/or its services.
4.2 Before entering the Park, disabled guests and their carers must read the special Accessibility Guide published on the Park's website and comply with its provisions.
4.3 Once stamped at the turnstiles, the entrance ticket is non-refundable. The ticket must be kept during the entire stay in the Park and shown on request to the Park staff and/or the competent authorities.
Any misuse of Park tickets or coupons, including fraudulent, deceptive or dishonest use by the ticket holder and/or resale or falsification of tickets or coupons is prohibited.
4.4 Re-entry for tickets valid for 2 or 3 consecutive days must be validated at the appropriate totems on the first day of the visit, before leaving the Park.
4.5 Access to the attractions may be closed earlier than the Park's closing time in order to allow customers already waiting to enjoy the attractions by the scheduled closing time.
4.6 Due to maintenance requirements or power cuts, some attractions may not be usable, as also in the event of adverse weather conditions (e.g. bad weather, rain, low temperatures) they may be stopped for safety reasons. Tickets shall not be refunded, or even partially refunded, under any circumstances. In the event of an emergency, scrupulously follow the instructions given by the Park's security personnel. Some areas or attractions may be subject to delayed opening.
4.7 The use of the attractions by the public must be carried out in such a way as to avoid exposure to risks, and with care and caution in order to prevent creating dangerous situations for oneself or others. Therefore, Guests must comply with the normal rules of caution, and, in particular, must:
• follow the instructions on the signs posted at the entrance to each attraction;
• scrupulously follow the instructions regarding the use of safety systems on individual attractions;
• listen carefully to the directions and instructions given by the assistants and attraction staff;
• refrain from accessing attractions, entertainment and games that, due to their characteristics and the limits of use indicated at the entrance to each attraction and/or entertainment, are deemed by the individual Guest to be unsuitable for his/her personal characteristics.
4.8 For the safety of the Guests, each attraction is subject to restrictions of use in relation to age, height, weight and physical or health conditions; each Guest is therefore invited to scrupulously comply with the indications for use provided at the entrance of each attraction. Please note that for some attractions access may be denied to:
i. children under the age of 3;
ii. pregnant women;
iii. disabled people whose characteristics are such that they cannot guarantee their own or others' safety in the enjoyment of the attractions.
The use of the attractions is not recommended for the elderly, heart patients and the psychologically impaired.
Please note that, with the exception of attractions for which use is expressly excluded, children and/or young people with physical and/or mental disabilities must be accompanied on board the attraction by a parent or accompanying adult.
4.9 When accessing the attractions, Guests have a duty to behave in a responsible and careful manner, refraining from conduct that does not comply with the instructions and restrictions on each attraction, and those given by the staff in charge, or that could jeopardise their own safety, the safety of other Guests or of the attractions themselves.
4.10 Out of politeness and respect for other guests, it is not permitted to jump the queue or hold a place for others in the queue. Please respect others and wait your turn.
4.11 Access to theatres and performance areas is permitted until the seating capacity has been used up, and entry is not permitted once the performance has started.
4.12 Children must be supervised by an adult during their entire time spent in the Park and are understood to be under the supervision of the adult.
4.13 Access to the park for animals is permitted provided they are properly housed in carriers, cages, while dogs may only enter if kept on a leash and with a muzzle. They are, however, forbidden to enter the theatres, attractions, refreshment areas and water areas.
4.14 Bicycles, skates, skateboards, drones, remote-controlled toys and devices, etc. are not to be brought into the park.
4.15 Smoking is prohibited in the entrance/waiting areas of the attractions, on the attractions themselves, in the show areas and in other places, both indoors and outdoors, where it is expressly forbidden.
4.16 For reasons of hygiene, courtesy and respect for others, it is forbidden to circulate in the Park and to enter the attractions, shows, shops, refreshment areas and merchandising points with a bare chest, in swimming costumes and barefoot.
4.17 The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco are strictly prohibited to anyone under the age of 18.
4.18 Bathing is prohibited in all water basins in the Park.
4.19 In the event of accidents, illness, loss, etc., please contact the Park staff. We would like to remind you that there is an infirmary inside the Park during opening hours, with a doctor available to provide first aid to Guests, by calling 0544 561233.
4.20 It is permitted to leave the park and re-enter on the same day subject to a special stamp, to be requested from the staff at the entrances. In the absence of this stamp, which must be presented together with the entrance ticket, re-entry will no longer be permitted.
4.21 The Guest must keep to the footpaths inside the Park. It is therefore not permitted to trample on flower beds and/or damage plants and flowers. Picnicking is only permitted in the reserved areas; lying down or sleeping on the benches is prohibited.
4.22 The Park accepts no liability in the event of theft or loss of objects belonging to visitors. We recommend depositing, bags, helmets, telephones, etc. at the depot located at the Customer Service Desk.
4.23 Access to areas and/or sectors of the Park that are closed to the public and/or reserved exclusively for Park Staff is strictly forbidden. For the recovery of fallen objects within these areas, please contact Customer Services.
4.24 Video surveillance systems are in place in some areas of the park, for the sole purpose of guaranteeing security and safeguarding company assets. The images are viewed by the surveillance officers and can be consulted by the staff in charge or by the public safety authorities. In addition, photographic images are taken at some attractions for the purpose of offering them for sale as souvenir photos. There are also authorised photographers in the park who can take photographic portraits if the Guest wishes. Unless otherwise indicated, all photographs not purchased will be irretrievably deleted at the end of the day. Under no circumstances will photographs be sold to anyone other than or unrelated to those portrayed.
4.25 Behaviour that does not comply with public safety regulations, such as, for example, brawling, vandalism, harassment, selling or taking drugs, drunkenness, holding rallies or behaving in such a way as to disturb or compromise the enjoyment of other visitors, is prohibited. Guests are prohibited to perform any selling or leafleting activities, both inside the Park and in the car parks. Likewise, Guests shall refrain from making statements, uttering phrases, using gestures, writing or clothing that may offend the decorum and honour of persons and/or their religious beliefs and/or their origin and nationality.
4.26 In the event of non-compliance with these regulations, offenders shall be removed from the Park, without prejudice to the Management's right, in more serious cases, to report the events to the Public Authorities.
4.27 The Management reserves the right to change the opening calendar, opening hours and rates or these Regulations without prior notice.
4.28 For any requirements or clarifications, Guests are invited to contact the Mirabilandia Park Customer Service Desk.