How to participate:
- booking of the shows is required and must be made in advance at the X Point reservation center by 12:00 (noon) on the day of the Park visit;
- the places available for each session are limited;
- participation is allowed only to people older than 18 years; the minimum height allowed is 155 cm and the maximum 195 cm; the total weight may not exceed 125 kg; the maximum circumference of the pelvis 115 cm. These measurements are prescribed to ensure the proper closure of the car's seat belts. The control of physical characteristics is carried out at the time of booking.
At the time of booking you must:
- show your admission ticket to the park;
- show a valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving license);
To participate is required to:
- wear comfortable clothing to allow the Participant to engage in a sporting activity. For safety reasons, Participants must wear flat, closed-toe shoes;
- be in good psycho-physical shape;
- speak and/or understand the Italian or English language;
- attend the initial briefing where the drivers will explain to the Participants how to participate and all the rules to ensure safety on board the cars.
The performance of the CarExperience is not recommended for people who are in a state of health, and/or physical and/or mental conditions that may be affected by the developments described above and not to be in one of the following situations pathologies or sufferings of the cardiocirculatory system, muscular-skeletal problems, pathologies or sufferings that are consequences of accidents, operations or illnesses, suffering of the cervical spine or orthopedic or neurological of any kind, state of pregnancy, state altered by the use of drugs, food, drinks, alcohol or narcotics; psychic pathologies; suffering from panic attacks.
Mirabilandia assumes no responsibility in case of accident caused by the negligence or non-compliance with the safety rules of the Participant.
Mirabilandia reminds that, for the entire duration of the trial:
- the use of cameras and personal cameras is not allowed;
- it is not allowed to enter with food or drinks
- smoking is forbidden.
The Park Management reserves the right to:
- interrupt or deny the performance of the activity to those who do not respect the safety rules, have a bad behavior disturbing or endangering themselves and other Participants. In this case, no refund of the cost of the trial will be granted;
- close the area due to unsuitable weather conditions, technical causes or force majeure. In this case the Participant may request a full reimbursement of the fee paid except for any services already rendered; Mirabilandia will, in any case, commit to offer the client another date/time to reschedule his participation.