Tickets Terms & Conditions
• Tickets are valid only for individuals.
• Once the payment (via credit card, Amazon Pay or PayPal) is correctly done a confirmation page will appear. Later the system will send an email with purchased tickets to download. Please, check Spam folder as well.
• Tickets have to be exhibited compulsorily at the entrance of the Park, and can be printed or shown through digital device, with saved attachment.
• All presale tickets will only carry the name of the purchaser but admittance to the Park will be granted also to ticket holders whose names do not correspond to the names printed on the presale ticket. A valid photo ID might be required.
• Fixed-date tickets are exclusively valid on the chosen day during the purchase.
• With the "Flex-ticket" option, after selection calendar day of your visit, you can enter the Park on the selected day or in a different date within 7 consecutive days from the first validity day of the ticket. This option is only available if the ticket is purchased with 2 days in advance from the visit day. Discount codes and orange days of the calendar are excluded from this option.
• Tickets purchased via this web site are non-refundable.
• Tickets allow entrance to Mirabilandia and Mirabeach for 1 day of visit. It's also possible to buy 2 consecutive days tickets through online ticket funnel or at the Park. If you purchase one of the "Hotel + Park" offers of Mirabilandia Vacanze Tour Operator, it's included entrance ticket: you can chose among 1 day-visit ticket, or 2/3 consecutive days of visit.
• For entrance tickets valid for 2 or 3 consecutive days, during the first day of visit it is necessary to validate your ticket. Check here for more details.
• The entrance ticket for Mirabilandia park does not include access to Mirabeach park, unless specified.
• All prices are in Euro (€)
• Ducati World area is open: its visit is included in entrance ticket.
• Children below 1 metre of height get free admittance and no entrance ticket is required.
• Promotions can be combined only with tickets at full daily rate, bought at Park's front desk, unless otherwise specified.
Online Dispute Resolution: The European Comission provides with an Online Dispute Resolution system for consumers’ complaints regarding e-commerce that you will find available in http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.