Public safety regulations for accessing and visiting Mirabilandia
In implementing the measures to be taken by order of the public safety authorities (Prefecture of Ravenna - Dossier 2015/9095/Area 1/OSP), in order to ensure conditions of safety in areas intended for public gathering, the Management of Mirabilandia – Parco della Standiana s.r.l. has adopted the following Regulations, which the visiting public is obliged to follow when accessing and visiting the Park:
- People and their clothing, purses, bags, rucksacks, and other items, will be subjected to safety checks and inspections at the entrance, before entering the Park, and inside the Park. The term ‘safety check and inspection’ refers to (1) a limited physical check of the visitor, in order to check for signs of articles with the potential to offend or harm the safety of others or to damage property and things, (2) the inspection of purses, rucksacks, bags, cases, etc., and other personal items in the possession of the visitor, including through the use of metal detectors. In seeking access to the Park and/or by purchasing the admission ticket, the visitor accepts without reservation that safety checks will be carried out on their person, on their clothes, rucksacks, boxes, bags or other items in their possession, in compliance with the law and the provisions of these regulations. The Management of Mirabilandia reserves the right to deny entry to persons who intend to prevent the checks and inspections referred to above, and to report these circumstances to the competent authority.
- Access to the Park will be denied to people with bulky and voluminous objects such as, for example, carts, coolers, suitcases, trolleys, with the exception of pushchairs, wheelchairs or similar for the transport of children or disabled persons who hold a valid ticket issued by Mirabilandia Vacanze. Consequently the Park reserves the right to restrict access to any type of bag, suitcase or other container as well as its content.
- It is not permitted to leave unattended purses, bags, rucksacks and items of any kind, which, where appropriate, shall be deposited at the storage points next to the attractions or with Guest Services. Items found unattended or unsupervised by Park staff will be placed under surveillance and taken to Guest Services, from where they can be collected. In this case the rightful owner of these items cannot file any claim or complaint against the Park.
Entry to the Park or permanence within it is not permitted for people in possession of firearms, knives, sticks or offensive weapons, including potential weapons. People carrying alcoholic beverages, drugs and/or narcotic substances and people whose appearance has been altered or who have their face covered will also not be permitted to enter.
Mirabilandia Park Regulations
General rules of conduct for the Public
1. Tickets endorsed at the turnstiles are not refundable. The ticket must be kept during the visitor’s time in the Park and on request shown to Park staff and/or the competent authority.
2. It is permitted to leave the Park and return on the same day after having been stamped. It is necessary to ask staff at the entrances for this stamp. In the absence of this stamp, to be shown together with the admission ticket, re-entry will no longer be permitted.
3. It is not permitted to enter the Park with bicycles, skates, skateboards, drones, remote-controlled toys and equipment, etc.
4. It is prohibited to move around the Park and access attractions, shows and restaurants with the torso uncovered, in a bathing suit, barefoot or with the face covered.
5. Children must be supervised by an adult during the entire time in the Park and are the responsibility of the adult.
6. Animals are permitted to enter the Park animals provided that they are duly kept under control – e.g. in carriers, cages - and dogs must be muzzled and kept on a lead. However, it is prohibited their entry into theatres, attractions and restaurants.
7. Visitors must follow the pedestrian walkways inside the Park. It is therefore not allowed to walk on the grass and/or damage plants and flowers. Picnics are only permitted in designated areas; it is forbidden to lie down or sleep on the benches.
8. It is strictly forbidden to access areas and/or sectors of the Park closed to the public and/or reserved exclusively for Park staff. Please contact Guest Services to recover any items falling within these areas.
9. It is forbidden to bathe in any of the water features within the Park, with the exception of those inside "Mirabeach".
10. Smoking of tobacco/E-cigarettes is not allowed in the following’s points and areas of the Park: Bimbopoli and Dinoland Areas, indoor and outdoor show areas/theatres, ride/show queue lines, shops, inside bars and catering points. Ban on smoking includes some outdoor catering points: Katun Grill, Toro Seduto Saloon, Cantina El Tesoro, Dinos’ Pizza Time, Locanda del Faro, Café Zero Point, McDonald’s and Mike’s Bar.
11. Behaviour that does not conform to the public safety regulations will not be tolerated, such as, for example, fights, vandalism, defamation, harassment, drug abuse, drunkenness, rallies. Visitors are prohibited to engage in sales and leafleting activities, both within the Park and in the parking area. Likewise visitors must refrain from statements, speech, gestures, written communication and dress that may offend the dignity and integrity of the public and/or their religious beliefs and/or origin and nationality.
12. Visitors, prior to purchase of the ticket, must enquire about any issues related to the intake, weather conditions or technical problems that might affect the operation of one or more attractions and overall enjoyment of the Park and/or related services.
13. Lines to attractions may be closed prior to the scheduled closing of the Park, to permit the use of the attractions within the Park’s opening hours for visitors that have previously been waiting in line.
14. Access to theatres and performance areas is permitted until full capacity is reached.
15. Some attractions may not be accessible for maintenance reasons, and may be closed in cases of bad weather or rain, for safety reasons. No ticket refunds will be given in either of these cases. In an emergency, carefully follow the instructions of the Park safety staff.
16. Visitors must make use of the attractions in such a way as to avoid exposure to risks, and carefully and prudently, so as not to create dangerous situations for themselves or others.
17. Visitors must, therefore, comply with the normal rules of prudence, and in particular must:
- comply with the requirements specified in signs posted at the entrance to each attraction;
- strictly follow the instructions on the use of safety systems for the individual attractions;
- listen carefully to the directions and instructions given by the attraction workers and assistants;
- refrain from accessing attractions, performances and games which, by their nature, and in line with the limitations of use indicated at the entrance of each attraction and/or performance, are deemed by the Visitor to be unsuitable for them as an individual.
18. From the time they first access each attraction, Visitors have a duty to behave in a responsible and attentive manner and refrain from behaviour that contravenes the instructions and requirements for each attraction, and those given by the staff, or that is capable of affecting their personal safety, the safety of other Visitors or the safety of the attractions.
19. Ride passengers also have an obligation to correctly use all the safety equipment and systems provided and present in attractions, immediately notifying Park staff of any defects and/or malfunctions that they may have discovered.
20. The Park may not be held liable in case of theft or loss of property belonging to Visitors. Visitors are advised to deposit, bags, helmets, radios, telephones, etc. in the storage area located at Guest Services.
21. In the interests of Visitor safety, restrictions are in force for each attraction in relation to age, height, weight, and physical or health conditions. All Visitors are invited to scrupulously adhere to the directions for use posted at the entrance of each attraction. Please be aware that some attractions may be prohibited for:
- children under 3 years old;
- pregnant women;
- people with disabilities that compromise own personal safety or the safety of others on the attraction.
- We do not recommend attractions for the elderly and people with heart disease and psychological disorders.
- Please note that, with the exception of the attractions from which they are expressly excluded, children and/or young people with physical and/or mental disabilities must be accompanied onboard the attraction by a parent or accompanying adult.
22. Please inform Park staff in the event of accident, sickness, loss, etc. Please note that medical assistance is available in the Park, during opening hours of the park. There is an infirmary with a doctor on hand to provide first aid to Visitors.
23. Entry to "Mirabeach" park is permissible only with the purchase of a specific, additional ticket.
24. The specific regulation governing the behaviour of the public in "Mirabeach" park is displayed at the entrance of the area: all Visitors to this area are obliged to adhere to the regulation.
25. Video surveillance systems are active in some areas of the Park, for the sole purpose of ensuring safety and safeguarding the company's assets. The images are viewed by security guards and can be consulted by staff or by the public safety authorities. In addition, photographic images are taken at some attractions to be made available for sale as souvenir photos.
26. Images, videos and sound recordings made by Visitors inside the park with cameras, mobile phones, cameras or audio devices may not be used other than for private and domestic purposes. Therefore, Visitors may not sell, license use, broadcast, release, publicly circulate or otherwise exploit such material, for any effects or purposes.
27. The Park reserves the right to take, directly or through contracted third parties, photographs, films or other forms of recorded images of people in the park that can be used by the Park or by third parties responsible for the promotion of the Park in own or third party initiatives, for the production of information, editorial, advertising materials and, in general, for the pursuit of its institutional purposes, without the person featured in the recording having any right to payment.
28. The Management reserves the right to make changes without prior notice to the opening calendar, schedules, tariffs and these Regulations.
29. For any information or clarification, we invite Visitors to contact the Guest Services of Mirabilandia.
In cases of non-compliance with these Regulations, offenders will be expelled from the park and the Management will reserve the right, for the most serious cases, to report the facts to the Public Authorities.