Tickets Terms & Conditions
• The above mentioned tickets are valid only for individuals.
• Once the payment via credit card is correctly done a confirmation page will appear. Later the system will send an e-mail with purchased tickets.
• Tickets have to be exhibited compulsorily at the entrance of the Park, and can be printed or shown through digital device, with saved attachment.
• All presale tickets will only carry the name of the purchaser but admittance to the park will be granted also to ticket holders whose names do not correspond to the names printed on the presale ticket. A valid photo ID might be required.
• Tickets purchased via this web site are non-refundable.
• Tickets allow entrance to Mirabilandia and Mirabeach for two consecutive days after the first tickets use (see full rules and conditions of the "2nd Day Free Promotion" Regulations).
• The entrance ticket does not include access to Mirabeach Area, unless specified.
• All prices are in Euro (€)
• Children below 1 metre of height get free admittance and no entrance ticket is required.
• The special family packs and Super price tickets, marked in fuchsia, cannot be combined with any other kind of promotion
Online Dispute Resolution: The European Comission provides with an Online Dispute Resolution system for consumers’ complaints regarding e-commerce that you will find available in http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
*Include e-mail address for complaints handling.